Bitter Flowers - dir. Olivier Meys assistant editor(Feature fiction film - 2017) 95 minutes
Thirtysomething Chinese-born Lina borrows money to move to Paris to save up money to pursue her entrepreneurial dreams, leaving behind her husband and son in Dong Bei province. But once in Europe, nothing goes as planned, and she is forced into a line of work she never would have imagined. When her flighty sister-in-law shows up on her doorstep, Lina becomes inevitably tangled in her own web of lies.
* Busan Inernational Film Festival, South Korea
* Rome International Festival, Italy
* Chicago International Film Festival, U.S.
* Magritte Film Festival, Belgium (Best first film award)
* Palm Springs Festival, U.S.
* Festival Travelling de Rennes, France
* Brussels International Film Festival, Belgium